Carbon Fiber Door Mirrors - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Carbon Fiber Door Mirrors

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-30-2013, 11:37 PM   #1
WhiteRider
2008 KK Liberty 

Carbon Fiber Door Mirrors

Wasn't sure if I could stand any more chrome on my Lib, so I decided to carbon fiber the door mirrors instead. The mirrors on the Lib are big and square which makes it difficult to do, but I think they turned out not bad!?

...now I am having to resist the temptation to do it to the black trim along the bottom of the doors.

2008 White Liberty Ltd. - K&N 77 series intake - Airaid Throttle Body spacer - Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's with LED mod - Warn Rear Recovery Hitch w/D-shackle - JBA UCA's and 3.5" Lift pkg. - 265/65/r18 BFG A/T Ko's
WhiteRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2013, 11:40 PM   #2
WhiteRider
2008 KK Liberty 

Goes along quite nicely with the new bulbs and LED mod to the headlights.

2008 White Liberty Ltd. - K&N 77 series intake - Airaid Throttle Body spacer - Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's with LED mod - Warn Rear Recovery Hitch w/D-shackle - JBA UCA's and 3.5" Lift pkg. - 265/65/r18 BFG A/T Ko's
WhiteRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #3
LibertyRS
2012 KK Liberty 

Wrap your grill

Paint your lowers white
LibertyRS is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.