Came here for some advice - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Came here for some advice

SALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-LoFord Explorer 8.8 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft Kit C Clip ElimStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 09-12-2013, 07:17 PM   #61
phatal27

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...Index=20&Log=0

I mean don't get me wrong, I will be trying to get better deals then what is being offered for the obvious reason.

phatal27 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2013, 07:46 PM   #62
lfhoward
2008 KK Liberty 

That's a looker! I always liked the green Jeeps. And it's a Limited.
Unread 09-12-2013, 08:02 PM   #63
Gageraid
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatal27 View Post
Im not a fan of the front end on the older ones so thats automatically out.
You know he's talking about a KK right? They make a KK Renegade...
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-12-2013, 08:22 PM   #64
phatal27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gageraid View Post
You know he's talking about a KK right? They make a KK Renegade...

I didn't know this... I don't know all the lingo yet =/ Honestly though I didn't know they made a renegade in the kk
Unread 09-12-2013, 08:30 PM   #65
phatal27

now I want one, nearest one is like 200 miles and well 20k isn't happening. That gray version though, my god.
Unread 09-12-2013, 08:30 PM   #66
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

Renegade was also a KK model. Came with blacked out headlights, matte black fenders/bumpers, full size spare, tow hooks, and skid plates.

As for that KK, I would take a look at it. Power windows are standard, that has the skyslider so check for leaks(you'll love it though, it's awesome!!!), I believe heated mirrors are standard as well. Like lfhoward said you can always install heated seats later. The add says it's lifted.....honestly doesn't look lifted to me. Definitely ask about the lift if has and check the front CVs if it is lifted(you might consider a lift if the KK is stock, or changing lifts/suspension parts, etc down the road).
Unread 09-12-2013, 08:42 PM   #67
phatal27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmxer524 View Post
Renegade was also a KK model. Came with blacked out headlights, matte black fenders/bumpers, full size spare, tow hooks, and skid plates.

As for that KK, I would take a look at it. Power windows are standard, that has the skyslider so check for leaks(you'll love it though, it's awesome!!!), I believe heated mirrors are standard as well. Like lfhoward said you can always install heated seats later. The add says it's lifted.....honestly doesn't look lifted to me. Definitely ask about the lift if has and check the front CVs if it is lifted(you might consider a lift if the KK is stock, or changing lifts/suspension parts, etc down the road).

Well I did find a couple but it's a far drive but they do look badass. The more things I don't have to add on myself would be nice, but if it doesn't I have no problem adding onto it later. I don't know about that black one. I maybe more prone to get that green one I found that was a limited or really stretch out for one of those renegades.
Unread 09-12-2013, 11:05 PM   #68
Gageraid
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:

Where does it say it's lifted? I'm probably overlooking it.
Unread 09-13-2013, 11:45 AM   #69
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

I was talking about this 1. I didn't even see the last page lmfao wow I was out of it last night.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...gIndex=1&Log=0
Unread 09-13-2013, 01:26 PM   #70
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

Well now that I checked out the Limited, I would check out both the Sport and Limited because the Limited doesn't seem to have a skyslider or sunroof and the Sport does.
Unread 09-13-2013, 05:13 PM   #71
phatal27

Yeah Im gonna call on it today, now that I looked at the renegade.... ugh you know that didnt help my decision. They also dropped the price of the limited by 4k.
Unread 09-13-2013, 09:44 PM   #72
Gageraid
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
I was talking about this 1. I didn't even see the last page lmfao wow I was out of it last night.

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...gIndex=1&Log=0
Hard to tell. Those pics could even be before the lift.
Unread 09-18-2013, 11:12 PM   #73
phatal27

Ok everyone well that black one for 13k is a lost cause, I just can't get a hold of him.

Either way I am looking at http://www.middletonford.com/Invento...px?ID=15408371

They dropped the price and I am fairly sure I can get it lower than that. Although I am not entirely fond of the chrome grill, the rest of it is great. the mileage is in the ( eh ) category for me... 75k for 13,990.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...nal&listType=1

This one I got the guy down to 16,500. Free drop off of the vehicle. This one is the renegade. No skyslider sadly.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...nal&listType=1

This one but I seen a few nicks on it.

As long as I can add on-to them, and change some of the things I don't like I am all good with it.

75k for 13,990... what do you think I can get them down to? or Should I just roll with the renegade... I know that price is a good one.

I guess to me as long as it's either black, green, or white I should be just fine. Obviously the renegade is nice, but I keep thinking about wanting to get it lifted, and diff rims and tires. I mean yes it's the renegade but I would end up changing a good portion of it anyways.

What would be the best value for the money? even if the vehicle(s) I listed are not on here... I don't really care if it is the sport, limited or renegade however just trying to find some amenities with decent mileage proving a weee bit difficult but hell what isn't.

Oh yes and the question I have is. The steering wheel controls, anyone have them? Are they for the stereo? cruise? every pic I look up it barely shows it.
Unread 09-19-2013, 03:03 AM   #74
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

Steering controls are for the evic, radio, phone calls(if you have that) and cruise control. They were part of the redesign and come with '11-'12
Unread 09-19-2013, 07:15 AM   #75
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

The chrome grill you can always paint black or plasti dip it black. The grille comes off in 5 min or less so don't let that affect your decision. If it were me I would jump on the Renegade if you can get it for 16,500. You get the full time 4wd as well. I love the Renegades so I may be biased, but if I hadn't bought my Liberty I would jump on that deal.
LKWJEEPER is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.