A/C Heater problem - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > A/C Heater problem

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 01-04-2013, 01:37 PM   #1
d1_drifter

A/C Heater problem

winter finally came here to south texas. I have a 2010 liberty, when i set the a/c on heat it still blows cold. the knob is not the fancy type libertys, its simple. but n e ways, i took off the trim where the control unit is and i moved the wires, suddenly there was heat. i placed it back, went to the store, turned off the jeep 10 min. later turned it on, and no heat anymore. i tried the same thing i did, no success. What can be the problem? thanks jeepforum peeps.

d1_drifter is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.