Buying Used Liberty Sky Slider THis Week!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Buying Used Liberty Sky Slider THis Week!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 07-02-2011, 01:13 PM   #16
VMF
2008 KK Liberty 

awesome! now post pix!

2004 UCF31. Black
2001 EM2. Inca pearl
2012 UD Limited. Royal Gray
VMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2011, 07:45 PM   #17
Qwack
2008 KK Liberty 

Here's my new ride
liberty.jpg  
Qwack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2011, 05:33 AM   #18
VMF
2008 KK Liberty 

wow, exactly my colors what options do u have ? what color is your interior?
2004 UCF31. Black
2001 EM2. Inca pearl
2012 UD Limited. Royal Gray
VMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2011, 09:35 AM   #19
Qwack
2008 KK Liberty 

interior is gray..and oddly I don't know all the options...I know 1st thing that comes to mind is how can you buy a car without knowing all the options ...but I did as I was ready to buy a sport model with nothing in it...when we scored with the limited, with leather seats..and really clean. The sticker just had the standard printout from jeep, so..

I know it has the leather, heated seats, heated mirrors. Skyslider the stereo is infinity with single cd mp3 player that's what it says...there are the uconnect buttons, but says not working when I push them...

We just found out that it has the remote start...saw a button on the key and thought what does this do..pushed 2x and the truck started.. woo hoo

Has a select switch for the 4 wheel drive: 2 wheel, 4 wheel, and 4 wheel low..

Other than that what other options should I look for? I'm happy with what it has, the navigation stereo would have been nice, but I do have a garmin, but want to get the uconnect to work as I think it would be good for me as I hate all those hand free devices in the ear...
Unread 07-04-2011, 05:39 AM   #20
teknight
2011 KK Liberty 

Yeah, the only thing my Limited didn't have that I wanted was the Nav because my previous car had it and it was pretty handy. After the dealer told me it was another $2.5k I figured I could live with a Garmin That's a really nice color. Gratz man!
Unread 08-19-2012, 01:27 AM   #21
PhoebeLiberty
2009 KK Liberty 

in reading this forum i am wondering if i paid way to much for my 2009 Liberty today.

It is a sport edition and came with a bull bar, running bars to get up into the vehicle and a sky slider.
I added heated seats and automatic starter
I got it for 16,450 + taxes and they put the heated seats in the price. it has 53500 kms

so it ended up at 21,400 total and i didnt get the extended warranty because the total package woud have added 3600 onto the price.
what is your opinion?

i am so excited! do you think I paid too much?
PhoebeLiberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012, 07:25 AM   #22
eoerikson3
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoebeLiberty View Post
in reading this forum i am wondering if i paid way to much for my 2009 Liberty today.

It is a sport edition and came with a bull bar, running bars to get up into the vehicle and a sky slider.
I got it for 16,450 + taxes and they put the heated seats in the price. it has 53500 kms

so it ended up at 21,400 total and i didnt get the extended warranty because the total package woud have added 3600 onto the price.
what is your opinion?

Don't have buyer's regret. The used car market is fickle at best. If you are happy with your purchase why worry if you paid too much? I know I got a great deal on mine last year but I got lucky with a new kid who told me a price I could work with. From there the game was done. Again, don't fret about the price you paid. Enjoy your Jeep.
Added tow hitch, tow hooks, skid plates, foglight kit and headlight masks, remote start, chrome steps, and Cooper Discoverer A/T3 235/75R16.
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f128/2008-2012-liberty-kk-electrical-parts-1517747/"]Stuff for sale[/URL]
eoerikson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012, 09:47 AM   #23
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

Congrats. I have the skyslider and you will love it. I usually don't open or close it unless I'm under 20mph. I had to do it once at 55 though, I got caught in a random downpour.
Bmxer524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2012, 08:23 PM   #24
Qwack
2008 KK Liberty 

yeah, don't fret about price now nothing to do but enjoy it…however, I would recommend you treat that slider like a true convertible…if its raining pull over stop and close it…so you get a little wet..it's a jeep and you wont melt…but you could damage that slider…and also, remember you have a huge hole above you covered by canvas, it's not a hard top, and it is not that quite at 80mph…if you drive under 60mph, it's pretty quite but again…I love this jeep, and love that slider…with the great weather, I've been driving top open and loving every minute….

oh just noticed...you are in Canada…your pricing is not the same…had a guy come from ontario to buy my Ducati…and he said he would probably drive back to use our dealership for service as the dealerships in canada will charge way more to work on the bike..so again enjoy
Unread 08-19-2012, 08:48 PM   #25
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

I love my skyslider and I know you will too. As said before if you are really worried just don't open and close it while moving. I know I don't close mine of I'm over 20-25mph. Opening, well I'm not gonna stop accelerating to open it lol. I think I only closed mine over 25mph once. And it was at 55mph because of a torrential downpour. Literally it was a nice clear night and within a mile it downpoured. I atleast slowed from 85 to 55 to close it lol
Bmxer524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2013, 09:45 AM   #26
27tubguy
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepin11 View Post
Mine was the 4x4. I added full skids and the uConnect. It was still 18900.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
In your profile pic, I noticed the *** end is quite low? modified?
Unread 10-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #27
Seadoodude
2008 KK Liberty 

how do you file a formal complaint? my 09 skyslider is broken again after only light use after it was totally replaced last year.
Seadoodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2013, 12:59 PM   #28
brunolambert
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoebeLiberty View Post

what is your opinion?

If it makes you feel better (or worse???), I paid 16.9k + taxes a year ago for a 2008 with 70k km, sports with tow packages, fog and running boards. I always refuse extended warranty, no sky slider or heated thing.

so, look a lot like what you paid, given we're both Canadian. Don't compare with the US guys, they have everything cheaper these bastard!!
brunolambert is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.