Buying A 10KK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Buying A 10KK

Jeep Grand Cherokee Headlight AssembliesJeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontPremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 01-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #1
Iamken

Buying A 10KK

Hi, ive been in the market for a 10KK. Im new to the board & came across it when i was searching online for pix of KKs that have had off road work done to htem, was wondering if any1 would have some they could post so i can get an idea. Thank you

Iamken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2010, 11:44 AM   #2
09_Silver
2011 KK Liberty 

Check this out.

The BEST in Jeep Liberty lifts for your 2008, 2009, and 2010 KK - Also for Dodge Nitro 07-09

I don't have the $$ right now to buy that kit, so no pics of my own Jeep...yet. But this is how I want my Jeep to look and from what I've read this is the best lift you can get for the Libby.
Unread 01-19-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
BrendonR

LOST JEEPS • View forum - KK Discussions-WELCOME 2008+ Jeep Liberty Models

many LOST members over there with off-road mods to their KK - go check em out (a few are on here too).

There's been good and bad reviews of the RRO lift, however, nothing but good reviews about JeepinByAl's lift, he's got a 2.5" as well as a 4"

JeepinbyAl.com - Detail1 - JBA-4inLiftKitCO-KK - 4 inch lift kit Jeep Liberty, KK - Lift Kits Jeep Liberty - Jeep Liberty KK - Dodge Nitro KA - JBA Adjust-A-Srtut system - JeepinbyAl.com

Good luck.

Current Mods: None

Currently accepting donations to remedy above.
BrendonR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2010, 10:04 PM   #4
Iamken

Thanx for the help!!!
Iamken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-20-2010, 03:13 PM   #5
diggerfreek
2008 KK Liberty 

diggerfreek is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.