Bull bar, roof rack and lights installed - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Bull bar, roof rack and lights installed

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 04-07-2013, 03:09 PM   #46
backinblack
2009 KK Liberty 

I realize that this post is a bit old...

I want to do a similar install for roof basket lighting. My rack has 3 nice holes on the front for lights so that's easy. I would prefer to run the wiring through the roof though, rather than down the rain gutter.

Has anyone seen a how-to for KK roof wiring?

backinblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 10:09 AM   #47
musclezmarinara
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
I realize that this post is a bit old...

I want to do a similar install for roof basket lighting. My rack has 3 nice holes on the front for lights so that's easy. I would prefer to run the wiring through the roof though, rather than down the rain gutter.

Has anyone seen a how-to for KK roof wiring?
Id recommend getting into the basket tubing which is what i shall concur, i am a low voltage person so this should be a breeze. Then Ill use a quick disconnect inside the cabin (location to be determined) and i shall sort it thru the cab.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.