Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Bull bar options

6K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  rescue575 
#1 ·
I've looked around on google to only find crappy ebay dealers selling poorly made bull bars for the lib.

Could someone point me in the direction of some quality bull bars?

Much appreciated :cheers2:

#2 ·
Okay.. my fault.

Called a few local stores, found westin, trail fx and aries bars for sale locally.

I believe the trail fx are the only ones that come with clips for lights.

Does anyone have any of these 3 installed on a 2012 lib? Any pictures?

#17 ·
I ended up searching amazon for the westin bull bar and then called autoanything.com and they beat the price. When I got it I didnt like the steel middle piece so i just powdercoated the whole thing. I also bought a couple piaa lights for it. Ill post a pic tomorrow if that is what you are looking for.

#4 ·
You really need to stop posting photos of your bumper creations, my will power is getting weaker everytime I see one. My wallet starts to twitch and then I get the itch.
I know you have done two different front bumper designs. And you post photos of each....just for looking at of course...I hope.

#6 ·
Have one sitting here waiting for a KK to test fit it on for JBA.
Just need for 30 minutes or so then we'll all know ;)
I know it'll bolt up fine already, just have to see what may need to be cut and where it will sit

#15 ·
Still waiting to get a KK for a few hours
Its not a do it in a parking lot at 20 degrees type of mount :laugh:
I'll get one here soon , may have to go test drive one for a day

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.