Bluetooth / iPod operation, 430 radio - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Bluetooth / iPod operation, 430 radio

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFAlloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 05-27-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
DavidDulin
2012 KK Liberty 

Bluetooth / iPod operation, 430 radio

I have abandoned the notion of direct connect iPod control through the 430. I am shopping for a Bluetooth adaptor for my iPod classic 160, curious what to expect. I connect a Samsung Galaxy 4G via Bluetooth, and the artist / track names do not populate the "info" screen. My Blackberry Torch DOES display track names.

DavidDulin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2013, 08:01 PM   #2
Cutelildevil666
2012 KK Liberty 

I have a Classic as well, so I'm curious as to how the adapter will work. Would really love to use that to listen to it!
Unread 05-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #3
Poncherello
2010 KK Liberty 

I've got the 430 too and spent about $8 on a wire and plugged into the jack from my Iphone, it works and its simple and its cheap lol
Unread 05-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #4
Cutelildevil666
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poncherello
I've got the 430 too and spent about $8 on a wire and plugged into the jack from my Iphone, it works and its simple and its cheap lol
Yeah, I have a cable...the sound isn't so great with it lol

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.