Blend door - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Blend door

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 04-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #1
zebra6784

Blend door

I only get air thru the defrost ducts - any solutions/ideas ?

zebra6784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2012, 09:28 AM   #2
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

Don't know if it will make a difference, buy you may want to add what HVAC system you have....standard or fancy hi-tech.
Unread 04-06-2012, 01:07 PM   #3
zebra6784

Standard HVAC - seperate knobs for fan, mode, temp
zebra6784 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2012, 01:20 PM   #4
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

zebra6784: I am sending you a PM
Unread 04-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #5
Nafpu
2012 KK Liberty 

I have a similar issue, where air comes through the def. vents on most/all settings to some extent. If the knob is set to blow on the floor at all, by itself or some combination, I get the majority of the output on my windshield. Standard system for me as well. I have taken it to the dealership to be looked at, and they told me that they "recalibrated" it, but it does the exact same thing. I didn't think too much of it, but seeing as how somebody else has the issue...
Nafpu is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.