Ash Tray??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Ash Tray???

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREESpartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 06-04-2011, 07:14 PM   #1
08KKJeepGrn
2008 KK Liberty 

Ash Tray???

Ok, I'm pretty smart but I cannot locate the Ash Tray bulb in the Jeep.

is there one?

Sylvania says...

Ash tray replacement bulb:
161LL SYLVANIA Long Life miniature bulbs perform twice as long as any standard miniature bulb. Designed for durability, lower maintenance and greater safety.

Soon to come: '13/'14 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
08KKJeepGrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2011, 10:35 PM   #2
az16339
2009 KK Liberty 

Liberty's don't have (installed) ashtrays; thus, no bulbs. You have to buy an ashtray insert w/ lighter from Mopar. It fits in one of the cup holders. I got one to keep my loose change in Lined it with rubberized shelf liner to keep the noise down.
az16339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2011, 03:38 AM   #3
bellis

The smokers package as an ash tray that fits in one of your cup holders, it also comes with a lighter they are about $30.00 at the parts dept.
bellis is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.