Anyone purchase the chrome door handles & mirror covers for the Liberty 2012? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Anyone purchase the chrome door handles & mirror covers for the Liberty 2012?

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 01-22-2012, 06:11 PM   #1
tajee

Anyone purchase the chrome door handles & mirror covers for the Liberty 2012?

If so what brand did you purchase? I see that Mopar sells them and I would think they would be the best fit.

tajee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-22-2012, 06:36 PM   #2
jeepkk08

Yes
jeepkk08 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
mchron2010
2011 KK Liberty 

I have had the mopar mirror covers on for a few months now and just put on the door handle covers about a month ago. They fit perfectly and have worked well so far. Before you buy them from mopar I would check eBay. I bought the door handle covers on eBay for only $20.
mchron2010 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2012, 11:54 PM   #4
bowlsie
2013 JK Wrangler 

I have a set of mirror and door handle covers you can have if you pay shipping. They need retaped is all.

2013 JKU
1988 YJ Laredo
bowlsie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-27-2012, 07:10 AM   #5
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlsie View Post
I have a set of mirror and door handle covers you can have if you pay shipping. They need retaped is all.
Now there is a nice offer from a great KK owner....Good Job!!!
Unread 01-27-2012, 07:18 AM   #6
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

I picked mine up off of Ebay from a seller overseas. That made me very nervous doing a PayPal payment out of country. The price was cheap, somewhere around $55-$60 if I recall correct and free shipping. Took them about a week to get here, but very pleased with the quality. I did add a few extra strips of true commercial grade 3M double sided auto body tape just to feel better about not loosing them at any point.

Unread 01-27-2012, 07:21 AM   #7
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

What ever brand you buy, keep in mind that surface prep is important. Make sure that all your mirrors and door handles are clean and free from all dirt, wax, and road oils. Take your time when placing them on your Jeep, you get only one chance to get it right each time.
Unread 01-28-2012, 08:23 AM   #8
bowlsie
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrjen View Post
Now there is a nice offer from a great KK owner....Good Job!!!
Thanks for the kind words!

2013 JKU
1988 YJ Laredo
bowlsie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2012, 11:00 AM   #9
tajee

Bowlsie,

Sent you a PM.

Thanks
Tajee
tajee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.