Anyone in the nyc/long island area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Anyone in the nyc/long island area

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 08-04-2011, 08:46 AM   #1
hogowner
2011 KK Liberty 

Anyone in the nyc/long island area

Hi guys,

I live on the South Shore of Long Island. Every Sunday, there is a place where alot of custom, muscle and new cars meet. It is on Ocean Parkway. There was a restaurant called Oak Beach Inn (OBI) that was knocked down and all there is there now is a parking lot. Alot of people go to show off there cars and also to look at them. We should all go with our Libb'ys and park next to each other. How awesome will that look

hogowner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2011, 12:41 PM   #2
JetRollin11
2011 KK Liberty 

sounds like it'd be pretty sweet. I've got a few more mods to make before i'm satisfied though :-)

there are a few guys on streetjeeps.net that have KK's as well that live on LI - A10Jet specifically has a nice one. Jeepinitreal too.
Unread 08-04-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
lonewolf5347
2011 KK Liberty 

friday night bellmore train station
lonewolf5347 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2011, 03:05 PM   #4
hogowner
2011 KK Liberty 

yeah there also....we should get a jeep crew together and go :0
Unread 08-04-2011, 08:59 PM   #5
Poncherello
2010 KK Liberty 

That's pretty cool, I didn't know OBI had show like that. I am usually 4 Wheelin on Oak Beach and trying to get catch a fish. The latter hasn't been very successful. I will have to check it out thanks for the heads up!
Cheers!
Poncherello is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2011, 10:03 PM   #6
VMF
2008 KK Liberty 

where exactly is it in LI, can you post an address? i would totally go while i still have the libby
2004 UCF31. Black
2001 EM2. Inca pearl
2012 UD Limited. Royal Gray
VMF is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-04-2011, 10:43 PM   #7
hogowner
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMF View Post
where exactly is it in LI, can you post an address? i would totally go while i still have the libby
just get on Ocean Parkway and it is right before crabtree..do not have an address......

try doing a google search...but if you get close...and you get there around 6:30am..you will see card turning off to go there

On Sunday you have to get there by 6:30 am.....or else you will not get a spot....the cars leave around 9:30 -10..then the harley come rolling in.....

I am going and try to be there by 6:30 Sunday if it is nice out

this link may help

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oak_Beach_Inn

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.