Am I missing a under dash panel and is the other one right? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Am I missing a under dash panel and is the other one right?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! ECGS Black Friday Sale!!Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 02-14-2013, 05:02 PM   #1
2012KKSport
2012 KK Liberty 

Am I missing a under dash panel and is the other one right?

I bought a 2012 Liberty with 8500 miles on it and I noticed that my under dash panel by my gas pedal is hanging down. Also on my passenger side it looks like it isn't install right. I have included pics, can someone tell me if I am missing something. I bought this as a used car.

2012KKSport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2013, 01:57 AM   #2
Drednot
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Can you back the camera up to get the whole thing in the pic and level and in focus please.
Not trying to be a dick but being that close gives a distorted perspective (and the camera can't focus)
Drednot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2013, 07:08 AM   #3
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

You panels are all there and normal, your going to have to find something else to hate or question now. I did just go out to my garage and check your photos with the underside of my dash to make sure. Your good.
Unread 02-15-2013, 08:05 AM   #4
2012KKSport
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrjen View Post
You panels are all there and normal, your going to have to find something else to hate or question now. I did just go out to my garage and check your photos with the underside of my dash to make sure. Your good.
Cool Thanks, I am used to horrible fit and finish. I was a GM Guy for a while and a few friends turned me on to Jeep Products. I test Drove the Dodge Nitro and the Jeep Liberty. I ended up with the liberty. I bought it with less than 9000 miles on it and I wanted to make sure someone wasn't screwing around under the dash. Last thing I want is a Electrical Gremlin. lol
2012KKSport is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2013, 08:20 AM   #5
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012KKSport View Post
Cool Thanks, I am used to horrible fit and finish. I was a GM Guy for a while and a few friends turned me on to Jeep Products. I test Drove the Dodge Nitro and the Jeep Liberty. I ended up with the liberty. I bought it with less than 9000 miles on it and I wanted to make sure someone wasn't screwing around under the dash. Last thing I want is a Electrical Gremlin. lol
I understand, when you buy new you assume everything is right, when you buy used you always wonder why someone before you sold it. What did they know that your still waiting to learn...right?

Relax and enjoy your new to you KK, and if you have any questions don't worry about it, just ask and someone will have an answer for you I'm sure.

And Welcome to the forum. You may also like to check out the other KK forum on line called LostJeep, there is a wealth of KK knowledge over there.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.