Already in the shop - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Already in the shop

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-15-2013, 03:33 PM   #16
eoerikson3
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljeepkid
Well we are still on going. Have my jeep back right now. Still having issues, but I am told they arnt issues. I dont know what I am talking about. But I would say that a leaking sunroof, squeaky breaks, grinding breaks, and keyless entry/auto start not working are issues. I got a call from the dealership field rep this week and it was the nastiest call I have every got in my life! He was so nasty to me and it was all so uncalled for. He called me from a blocked number over and over till I picked up and attacked me from the start. He told me that I am a liar, dont know what I am talking about. He accused me of purposely tearing up my car trying to just get rid of it, and went on and on. I have had to open case after case with jeep and he just keeps closing them. He told me good luck getting anything fixed! He was yelling at me the whole first part of the phone call. I am an adult. I am 22. I tried talking and when he kept talking over me, and cutting me off I started to yell back. Then he tells me he isnt a child and not to yell. So its ok for him to do it, but not me? I sure hope Jeep doesnt allow someone like that to work for them. He was SO unprofessional, and pretty much told me to screw off. He isnt allowing one thing to be fixed on my jeep. Suck it up and deal with it. Well I am paying a nice CHUNK for this thing and it really pisses me off. I cant trade it, because what I owe and what my trade in value is, is to far apart and I am not having a sky high car payment. I dont know who to turn to to report this man! But I think he needs a report filed. I wish I could have known this was going to happen because I would have recorded the phone call to have proof. I just want my car fixed. We are on headliner #3. Sunroof #3, keys #2, and the list goes on. UGHHHHH
At this point I would consult with an attorney.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Added tow hitch, tow hooks, skid plates, foglight kit and headlight masks, remote start, chrome steps, and Cooper Discoverer A/T3 235/75R16.
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f128/2008-2012-liberty-kk-electrical-parts-1517747/"]Stuff for sale[/URL]
eoerikson3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2013, 09:39 PM   #17
Cutelildevil666
2012 KK Liberty 

I agree about getting an attorney, but can't you take it to a different dealership/shop? I read the posts but not that thoroughly, so apologize if you've already done this or explained why you can't. If that dealership is jerking you around, there should be another one that will actually work with Chrysler to get it covered. I'm wondering if the guy who called you was even who he said he was.
Unread 02-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #18
atljeepkid

I can go to another if I choose but this guy is the georgia rep so id still have to deal with him. I was advised to take it out of state which I think is crazy. He is who he is, as he did 3 way the dealership in. Of course then he was mr. Nice guy. He doesn't deserve a job with jeep! LoL

Unread 02-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #19
Cutelildevil666
2012 KK Liberty 

File a complaint and request someone else. He may be the Georgia rep but he can't be the only guy anywhere and has to have a boss, right? And document everything that goes on. You'll need that if you get an attorney involved lol there is always a way...you just have to find it. :-) in my opinion anyway!
Unread 02-15-2013, 09:55 PM   #20
atljeepkid

I'm looking into it. He called me a pest! LoL I'm sorry no one returns phone calls. I like to know what's going on with my car I'm paying big bucks for! LoL I'm looking into all of it. I've contacted a lawyer! I love my jeep. I really do. I just want it fixed and to be compensated now for the treatment, time, money, & miles I've invested!

Unread 02-15-2013, 10:02 PM   #21
Cutelildevil666
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by atljeepkid
I'm looking into it. He called me a pest! LoL I'm sorry no one returns phone calls. I like to know what's going on with my car I'm paying big bucks for! LoL I'm looking into all of it. I've contacted a lawyer! I love my jeep. I really do. I just want it fixed and to be compensated now for the treatment, time, money, & miles I've invested!

What's he gonna do? Get a can of raid? Lol what a jerk! Best of luck to you. Eventually, you'll get what you're looking for, which seems to just be for them to do what's right.
Unread 02-15-2013, 10:22 PM   #22
HMNG-Liberty
2012 KK Liberty 

wow that sucks. i would've mail him a box full of ****.
HMNG-Liberty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-15-2013, 10:33 PM   #23
atljeepkid

This all has been the worst experience of my life! Don't think ill have another jeep after this!

Unread 02-15-2013, 10:39 PM   #24
HMNG-Liberty
2012 KK Liberty 

i probably wouldn't either if i were in your shoes.
HMNG-Liberty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.