Air Compressor - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Air Compressor

Jeep Gear & Install Packages!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 03-22-2013, 02:35 PM   #1
huntb
2008 KK Liberty 

Air Compressor

Anyone have an air compressor mounted in/on their rig for inflating tires? What do you have/where did you mount it? I'm looking to get one set up for dune adventures this summer

huntb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2013, 04:13 PM   #2
HSOUSA
2012 KK Liberty 

Mounted? I have a $20 air compressor that plugs into the cig lighter.. It doubles as a flashlight ;D
HSOUSA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-22-2013, 07:28 PM   #3
teckn9ne
2010 KK Liberty 

Got a cheap slime compresser cig lighter one works for me but i have heard some use ARB mounted under the hood not sur exactly how tho
Silverstar Headlights,Mopar Hitch,Mopar Tow Hook,Mopar Skids,Mopar Locking Lugs,Mopar Remote Start,Factory Sirius Radio,WeatherTech Digital Floor Mats,JCROffroad Stage 3 Sliders,Hankook DynaPro RF10 LT225/75/16,Diehard Platinum P1,JBA 5.5 UCA,OME HD,
teckn9ne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #4
huntb
2008 KK Liberty 

Yeah I might just go with a portable too. I have wiring for an amp in the back so I was thinking I could use that for a permanently mounted compressor
huntb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.