Adding remote start to 2012 Jeep Liberty - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Adding remote start to 2012 Jeep Liberty

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-14-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
jetescamilla
2012 KK Liberty 

Adding remote start to 2012 Jeep Liberty

I am considering adding a remote start option for my 2012 Jeep Liberty. I will be moving to Alaska...from Arizona and would like to be able to get the car warmed up above freezing before getting inside. Can this be done as a DIY project for someone who has not messed with electrical before? I've seen some remote start kits but most say that it needs to be programmed from a dealer. I don't think there is a Jeep dealer where I am going to.

Any advice or recommendations of kits or how-to's would be appreciated.

Thanks!

jetescamilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2013, 10:32 PM   #2
bwsooner6
Apprentice

2008 KK Liberty 

On his eBay page is a YouTube video, easy DIY

Ebay Link to remote start

"if it's on the internet, it must be true" ~ Abraham Lincoln
At The Helm Roof Rack & Front Recovery System
bwsooner6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.