AC/Heater Climate Control Fan not blowing - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > AC/Heater Climate Control Fan not blowing

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 12-27-2010, 03:19 PM   #1
dlaron

AC/Heater Climate Control Fan not blowing

New to forum. Black 2008 Liberty Limited. Recently noticed the AC doesn't come on and fan doesn't blow. However, when I use remote start, fan will come on and blow hot/warm air. when I unlock jeep, insert key to "on" position to drive off...heater blower shuts off.

I read a post about checking fuses. I looked in the manual and thought it could be Fuse #24? or Fuse #1? ????

Any Help would be awesome!
Thanks!
DLaron

dlaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2010, 07:27 PM   #2
Dave_B
2008 KK Liberty 

I would guess you have Auto Climate control just let the engine warm up and it will come on, or take it out of auto.

Dave

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.