255/70/16 on stock wheels - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 255/70/16 on stock wheels

XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 07-27-2013, 08:44 AM   #1
mtbiker
2011 KK Liberty 

255/70/16 on stock wheels

Seriously thinking about doing some Grabber AT2s on my stock Sport wheels. I have an OME suspension, so height should be fine. What about width? Spacers are illegal here in PA, they won't pass inspection. I don't want to hassle w/ having to take them off for inspection.

mtbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2013, 11:46 AM   #2
Yakker
2008 KK Liberty 

Had AT2s on since last Oct(255/70/16 on stock wheels)they fit,they flex,off road they're great-no problems at all-had heard that Generals were oversized and they ARE-255's are as wide as my buddys 265 BFG at's.Definitely as wide as you could possibly go though
Yakker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2013, 11:58 AM   #3
mtbiker
2011 KK Liberty 

How big of a hit did you take in your mileage?
mtbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2013, 12:19 PM   #4
Yakker
2008 KK Liberty 

Ha yeah, it was bad-stopped checking the mileage I'm getting now.I was always getting better mileage than most of the guys on this forum but now it's gone down for sure-have to live with it I guess-had to have better tires than those crappy S/T's and just love the Generals-snow,mud,rock they've done everything well for me
Yakker is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.