Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

2015 Renegade

2K views 24 replies 18 participants last post by  cherox 
#1 ·
Looks like they started with a kk and then made some changes.

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
If you look at the straight on pictures, it definitely has some KK in the design. I like the roof panels more than anything. Should be less of a headache compared to the skyslider.

#16 ·
I'm not sure whether I like it or not - it's grown on me since I saw the photo the first time. From what I was reading, this is the larger version (still small) and they are considering a smaller version, too. My husband said it might be a nice first car for a girl. LOL

#17 ·
My husband said it might be a nice first car for a girl. LOL
I don't mean to offend anyone, but I totally agree. And this is coming from someone who used to think the Liberty was a chick's car.. (And now I have one lol) My girlfriend really likes the Renegade, and I'd love to get her into a Jeep that is practical for her. (cheap, gets good mileage, and is small)

I think its going to be a smashing hit, and I can't wait. :thumbsup:

#20 ·
I kind of feel like they should use a different name than Renegade. I don't know how they could use the "Renegade" moniker as a trim level option for other models now.

In any case, it'll definitely be interesting to see in person.
My best guess is that Trailhawk is the goto moniker that is closest to renegade

#25 ·
I said the same thing when the KJ replaced the XJ..When the KJ had its mid-cycle refresh, I learned to not hate it as much. Then we got the KK. And then I got a KK :laugh:

There's no telling where the future of Jeep is going to be. (Could anyone have guessed that we'd be where we are today?)

I do see a Jeep when I see the Renegade. Its much easier to accept as such after being subjected to the polarization of the KL.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.