2012 KK Wind noise Windshield Passenger Side - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 2012 KK Wind noise Windshield Passenger Side

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineArtec JK Under Armor Bellypan

Unread 12-09-2012, 09:11 PM   #1
Katmandu
2013 JK Wrangler 

2012 KK Wind noise Windshield Passenger Side

Our KK has around 3,000 miles on it. Over the past few weeks there has been an increased amount of wind noise coming from PS of the windshield.

We have not detected any water leaks and the trim/seal (what can be seen) around the windshield appears ok.

Ideas ?

Katmandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 04:28 AM   #2
rescue575

2011 KK Liberty 

I had the same issue with my cherokeeca few years ago...I never took it in to check it out cause like you it never leaked nor did any seal appear to be damaged. The only thing I could see was that it looked as though the door frame around the window did not make a tight seal around the body of the car almost as if the metal was warped particularly down the windshield pillar.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Cobra 75, Firestik Door Jam Mount, HD Spring, 2Ft Firestik
Dunlop Fierce Attitude M/T
rescue575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2012, 06:40 AM   #3
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

Time to make use of the warranty, allow Jeep the opportunity to tace down the problem and fix it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.