2012 jeep liberty - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 2012 jeep liberty

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 10-06-2013, 10:39 PM   #1
Giveme_liberty

2012 jeep liberty

I was recently in need of a vehicle so without much research I purchased a 2012 jeep liberty with no special package. Since than I have fallen in love with everything jeep is about but I unfortunately bought a 2WD. What can I do to increase off road capability and off road look?

Giveme_liberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2013, 02:43 PM   #2
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

You can lift it, put aggressive tires on it and lock/regear the rear end. According to some people it's said that a locked rear end with the right tires will get you pretty far compared to open diffs and 4x4. I can't personally say though. Do you actually plan on wheeling it or just want the look?
Unread 10-07-2013, 03:18 PM   #3
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Trade it off
A 2 wheel drive can look the part, drive like a 4 wheel drive but it will never be a 4 wheel drive when you need it most

That said a 2-4 inch lift and 245-75-16s on it and you've got the look down

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.