2011 mirrors wont adjust - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 2011 mirrors wont adjust

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Steinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 06-21-2013, 04:00 AM   #1
sreno0207
2011 KK Liberty 

2011 mirrors wont adjust

My mirrors stopped working a few months ago and I didn't really think much of it. When my window switch stopped working I figured that when replacing the drivers door switch my mirrors would be operable again. Wrong! I checked the fuse and it is fine, I can't find any other fuses beside the fuse bank under the hood. I need the great wisdom of the jeep forum that I've relied upon for years!

THANKS!

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum

sreno0207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013, 10:02 AM   #2
sreno0207
2011 KK Liberty 

Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Unread 06-22-2013, 01:23 PM   #3
NJEMT911
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreno0207 View Post
My mirrors stopped working a few months ago and I didn't really think much of it. When my window switch stopped working I figured that when replacing the drivers door switch my mirrors would be operable again. Wrong! I checked the fuse and it is fine, I can't find any other fuses beside the fuse bank under the hood. I need the great wisdom of the jeep forum that I've relied upon for years!

THANKS!

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum

Check for breaks in the wires in the door jamb..
NJEMT911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013, 11:46 PM   #4
Skipper6413
2011 KK Liberty 

Id run a multimeter on the wires going to the switch. if you have power then check switch for continuity when pressed.
Skipper6413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2013, 04:42 AM   #5
sreno0207
2011 KK Liberty 

Yeah I'll have to check the wires, I doubt that two switches would be broken. I'm banking on sub par wiring. I'm contemplating trading this hunk of junk in.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.