2011 Liberty Jet blower motor - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 2011 Liberty Jet blower motor

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-08-2014, 03:32 PM   #1
part16john

2011 Liberty Jet blower motor

I am hoping someone might be able to help me with replacing the blower motor. I can feel cold air coming out and hear something going on when I turn on the AC but no fan comes on. I have found plenty of how to's on the previous models but nothing for after 2010 (I searched this site but couldn't find anything). Also I found two different parts that include the 2011 liberty sport with about a 40+ cost difference. Appreciate the help!!

Parts:
68038827AA - $60ish
68038826AB - $101 on ebay up to $145 on mopar site

part16john is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2014, 04:23 PM   #2
part16john

I got home and started looking through the glove box, pullimg it out and making sure wires were attached properly. After a little while it kicks on and is working. Not sure.......
part16john is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2014, 08:36 AM   #3
JeepCares

If you get to the point where you actually replace your blower motor...

I believe the 68038827AA is for RHD - double check before purchasing however.
You can try going to a site that allows you to enter your VIN and check which is correct for your vehicle.
JeepCares is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.