2011 Jeep lineup - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 2011 Jeep lineup

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Unread 12-10-2010, 12:14 PM   #1
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

2011 Jeep lineup

Click here to see the compass models ---> Jeep - Compare Vehicle and Model Specifications - Highlights

2011 Compass will equipped with 2.4 Liter inline 4-cylinder gasoline or 2.0 Liter Turbo diesel engine, 172 hp and 4400 of torque. This car use 6-speed manual or automatic transmission.
EPA Estimated Mileage: 23 mpg city, 28 mpg highway, 25 mpg combined.

For interior, the seats are comfortable enough, the cabin features a lot of hard plastic and not a lot of extra space. Optional features include leather upholstery and heated seats, as well as navigation systems, Bluetooth technology, and Boston Acoustic speakers.

For MSRP: $18,720

2011-compass-dashboard.jpg   2011-interior.jpg   2011-compass.jpg   compass-tailgate.jpg  
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2010, 12:33 PM   #2
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

2011 jeep patriot

click here to look at patriot models ---> Jeep - Compare Vehicle and Model Specifications - Highlights

It’s no secret that the Jeep Patriot — along with the Compass, its comrade on the bottom rung of the Jeep lineup — was something of a disappointment when it was launched for the 2007 model year. The cabin was full of sharp, ugly plastics; the ride was jittery and loud; and the powertrain was far from class-leading. At least, though, it looked better than the Compass and managed to earn Jeep’s Trail Rated badge, at least when equipped with the so-called Freedom Drive II system.

As we reported last week, the 2011 Patriot receives some much-needed updates in the form of an exterior face-lift and some polishing to its underpinnings. These updates go above and beyond the revisions that the Patriot received for the 2009 model year, which, you may recall, saw significant improvements to the cabin, the suspension, and sound-deadening materials.

The most visible change to the 2011 Patriot is its new face, which drops the available faux chrome bumper or body-color trim for black lower cladding that surrounds the more centrally located foglamps and is designed to visibly extend the underbody skid plate. The black cladding also runs along the sides of the Patriot, in an effort to make the little Jeep fit in better with the rest of the brand’s products. In back, new Patriots sport a taller lower rear fascia, and top-spec Latitude models have a chrome strip along the top edge of the bumper. Chrysler designers also worked to camouflage the muffler and painted the end of the tailpipe a silvery chrome hue.

Inside, the Patriot mostly retains the improvements seen for 2009 but adds softer padding where front passengers’ elbows rest (door armrests and center console). The “corporate” Jeep steering wheel is now standard on Patriots, as is cruise control. Cloth fabrics were updated, too, and engineers installed some additional sound-deadening materials that are used in European-market diesel Patriot.
2011-interior-patriot.jpg   2011-patriot.jpg   2011-patriota.jpg   jeep-photo-patriot.jpg  
Unread 12-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #3
marlon_jbt
2010 KK Liberty 

That is not a 2011 Patriot, nor is that the interior or exterior of the 2011 Compass.

However dang that is one good looking steering wheel. It feels good in the hand too. I hate 3 spoke wheels but that bottom spoke might be just wide enough for me to live with.

Long live my 2010 KK though.
Unread 12-10-2010, 02:00 PM   #4
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

2011 Liberty (jet Edition)
click here to see Liberty models and features ---> Jeep - Compare Vehicle and Model Specifications - Highlights
2011_jeep_liberty_jet_images_main.jpg   2011-jeep-liberty-jet-badge.jpg  
Unread 12-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #5
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

2011 Jeep Wrangler.

Click to see all wrangler models ---> Jeep - 2011 Jeep Wrangler - SUV 4x4 SUV, Sports Utility Vehicle

Love the interior layout.
11_j_w2d_photo_ext_19.jpg   11_j_w2d_photo_int_13.jpg   11_j_w2d_photo_int_10.jpg   11_j_w2d_photo_int_30.jpg   11_j_w2d_photo_int_32.jpg  

Unread 12-10-2010, 03:10 PM   #6
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

2011 Jeep Wrangler unlimited

I do not like the manual lever to shift. it should have the cherokee quadra electronic select.

Click to see JEEP entire vehicle ---> Jeep - All Vehicles
10_j_w4d_photo_ext_44.jpg   10_j_w4d_photo_ext_04.jpg   10_j_w4d_photo_int_13.jpg   10_j_w4d_photo_int_25.jpg  
Unread 12-10-2010, 09:43 PM   #7
alex725
2009 XK Commander 

That liberty jet is gorgeous. I think I want it..with the $3K rebate that might just be doable..
alex725 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2010, 08:05 AM   #8
az16339
2009 KK Liberty 

It looks to me like you have to buy the $600 Comfort/Convenience Group to get AC in a 2011 Liberty. Looks like a sneaky price increase to me.
az16339 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #9
alex725
2009 XK Commander 

^ AC is standard in the liberty. Those lists posted really arent all that accurate.
Unread 12-11-2010, 02:28 PM   #10
az16339
2009 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex725 View Post
^ AC is standard in the liberty. Those lists posted really arent all that accurate.
I got the info off the Build Your Own (Jeep) application that's part of the official 2011 Liberty web site, which lists and describes (and prices, where applicable) every standard feature included in the base models and each optional feature available.
az16339 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-11-2010, 04:17 PM   #11
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by az16339 View Post
I got the info off the Build Your Own (Jeep) application that's part of the official 2011 Liberty web site, which lists and describes (and prices, where applicable) every standard feature included in the base models and each optional feature available.
Great job AZ, I used it too. A fully loaded 2011 liberty is over $30 grand.
Unread 12-11-2010, 11:17 PM   #12
alex725
2009 XK Commander 

I also used it. There is no A/C option, because its standard. We must have different sites because I'm not showing a $600 comfort/convienience package. I think you were looking at the patriot on which A/C is about $600

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.