2011 Jeep liberty Jet Special Edition - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 2011 Jeep liberty Jet Special Edition

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 12-29-2010, 05:30 PM   #1
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

2011 Jeep liberty Jet Special Edition

Lovely..... but they should have added a lighted side step and a trailer hitch.

Press release

The 2011 Jeep Liberty Jet appearance package is available on Liberty Sport and Limited models.

Exterior features on the new Liberty Jet include 20-inch polished aluminum wheels fitted with P245/50R20 all-season tires; chrome lower fascia opening, body side moldings, license plate brow, roof rails and mirror caps; blacked-out headlamps; and unique ‘Jet’ badging. The new 2011 Liberty Jet is offered in four exterior colors: Bright Silver, Dark Charcoal, Brilliant Black and Blackberry.

Inside, the Jeep Liberty Jet edition boasts a 9-speaker premium audio system; a standard security system that includes supplemental side-curtain air bags and Park Sense rear park assist; available Dark Slate Gray leather seating with accent stitching; heated front seats, available with six-way power function for the driver and two-way for the passenger; leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio controls; and one-touch up/down power windows.

The Liberty Jet option package is available at a U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $1,495 on Liberty Sport models and $995 on Liberty Limited models.

dressed-kill.jpg   dress-kill.jpg   dressed2-kill.jpg  
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2010, 05:47 PM   #2
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

The lighted running board adds a nice touch to the elegant Liberty
5b.jpg  
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2010, 04:24 AM   #3
joelwg
2005 WJ 

I have a similair setup to that on my WG, made by startech.
They are tied into the interior lighting so come on with opening & unlocking, then fade out as they go off.

joelwg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2010, 01:58 PM   #4
NJGX03X87

meh, the chrome takes away some of the appeal. looks a little tacky, but the interior looks amazing.
NJGX03X87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2011, 10:38 PM   #5
itsgrooveybaby
2008 KK Liberty 

i have a sport, i have wanted to upgrade it to the limited look, i wonder what the chrome package would cost minus the roof racks? anyone? id like to purchase the side door molds, rear chrome piece and the front bumper and grill, the mirror cap and rims i can get myself
itsgrooveybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2011, 06:29 PM   #6
jsburton84
2008 KK Liberty 

You can buy all of the pieces here http://www.justforjeeps.com/jeliexac.html#top it looks like it will run about $430 plus shipping if you order them from that site.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.