2011 Factory Service Manual? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 2011 Factory Service Manual?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #16
Rob K
1995 XJ Cherokee 

My Jeep came with an owners manual CD. What I'm looking for is a service or repair manual. Here's the one from Mopar Tech Authority II. I think this is for a 2011 Jeep Liberty, but in the description says Chrysler group vehicle. Also is says it does not have traditional wiring diagrams, but it has wiring info pertaining to diagnostic trouble codes. I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean. Anyone have experience with this CD manual?

81-370-11060-CD
2011 Jeep Liberty Service Information CD (English)
Product Dimensions: 5 IN x 4.75 IN x 0.25 IN
Product Weight: 0.085 LBS
Description:
This comprehensive service information provides the resource that the professional technician needs to diagnose/troubleshoot, maintain, service, and repair a Chrysler Group vehicle. A complete working knowledge of the vehicle, system and/or components is written in straightforward language with illustrations, diagrams and charts.
The information is specific to a vehicle(s) and includes:
  • Repair procedures that highlight step-by-step removal and installation instructions for vehicle components and include line art drawings to aid in component service
  • Diagnostic procedures to aid in the diagnosis of electrical and mechanical systems, DTCs, and symptom-based concerns
  • IT DOES NOT CONTAIN THE TRADITIONAL WIRING DIAGRAM INFORMATION It does contain the wiring information relavent to a diagnostic trouble code (DTC) in the diagnostic procedure for the specific DTC.

USD $134.99
per unit

Rob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #17
JeepCares

The information is specific to a vehicle(s)
JeepCares is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-06-2013, 04:25 PM   #18
Rob K
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCares View Post
The information is specific to a vehicle(s)
So it is specific to the 2011 KK? Do you have one of these manuals or have you seen one? I'm curious to know what they mean when they say it does not have traditional wiring diagrams. Jeeps aren't known to have bullet proof wiring. lol Diagrams would be quite helpful.
Rob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2013, 07:35 AM   #19
JeepCares

I have electronic access through Chrysler. I have not seen exactly how the CD is set up.

If you have this trouble code:
B2102-IGNITION RUN/START INPUT CIRCUIT HIGH

You would just see the wiring pertinent to this particular trouble code - see example below
example.png  
JeepCares is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.