2010 Renegade? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 2010 Renegade?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-06-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
sebush3

2010 Renegade?

Anyone out there with the new KK Renegade?

I'm considering one as it offers some of the interior niceties that I'm looking for without the exterior chrome.

Pics and opinions are welcome.

sebush3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2010, 04:55 AM   #2
Elt31987

2008 KK Liberty 

I havnt heard of anyone getting it yet.
Daystar 2" Spacer Lift With SkyJacker Hydro Shocks
JBA Gen 5.5 Upper Control Arms
Rokmen Riddler 8.25 Differential Cover
2 KC Slimlite 100 Watt Driving Lights on JK Light Bar
245/75/16 All Terrains
Mopar Front Tow Hooks
Mopar Rear Tow Hook
Mopar Skids
Elt31987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2010, 09:45 PM   #3
infernicus
2007 KJ Liberty 

I don't think it went on sale yet. I could be wrong though.
Unread 05-10-2010, 10:59 AM   #4
sebush3

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernicus View Post
I don't think it went on sale yet. I could be wrong though.
They're out there, but a little hard to find. I actually test drove one last Friday.

For the most part I liked what I saw, but I can't say I'm crazy about the decal on the hood. Seems a little out of place and I worry about it peeling or fading over time.

The other thing that could be an issue with them is finding one with the upgraded options (leather, NAV, etc.). The dealer I went to said he checked dealerships within a 350 mile radius and couldn't find one that was fully (or close to fully) equipped. Bummer
sebush3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2010, 05:36 AM   #5
gb0413

i just saw a handful of them yesterday. They look nice, but i don't see the need for most of the equipment. If your an offroader it would make sense. Honestly, i thought the decal on the hood looked rediculous, and i don't see the charm in the plastic looking tire covers. The headlights look kind of cool (they are somewhat tinted?) otherwise, i'd still stick with the sport.
gb0413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2010, 09:44 PM   #6
lakespeedy
2014 JK Wrangler 

I'm in my 3rd week with my 2010 Renegade. I lucked out and found a silver one. Honestly, I really only like the Renegade package in black or silver. I'm not crazy about the other color combos with the black hood decal and black headlight trim but that's just me. I've considered removing the hood decal. The gray wheels are a good look. It is cloth interior but the Renegade package includes some leather appointments on the passenger grab handle, console lid, door armrests, hand brake, and steering wheel. You also get the full skid plate group. Mine has tow package and Sky Slider roof. I couldn't be happier. Email me and I'll send you pics of anything you want to see. lakespeedy at yahoo.com
Unread 07-09-2010, 12:00 AM   #7
Gfox33
2010 KK Liberty 

I just bought my new Renegade yesterday. Its silver and has every option possible. I love it so far and Im pretty sure Im going to hang on to it for a while. This was the only one I could find near me that had everything. I got a Rengade instead of the Limited mainly because it looks pretty sweet and I really dont like the chrome on the Limited. Im blown away by the sound system. I gotta take some pictures of it and put them up here.
Gfox33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.