2010 Jeep Liberty- Worth buying? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 2010 Jeep Liberty- Worth buying?

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FrEaKy FrIdAy SaLe!!!!

Unread 08-16-2010, 07:03 AM   #61
jtk

So, when should we expect the 2011 KKs to start arriving? Sept? Later?

Not trying to thread-jack (wasn't thinking my Q deserved its own thread), but I'm trying to decide between picking up a 2010 or just waiting for a 2011 KK.

jtk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2010, 07:53 AM   #62
tr4petty

We were faced with the same decision. The deals offered on the 2010s is what made us go ahead and buy a new 2010 Liberty Ltd. We got 0% interest for 60 months plus $1000 factory cash plus a very good discount from the dealer. It all added up to a very good deal and we were afraid that the new 2011s wouldn't be discounted nearly as much. From what I've read so far, there's very little change from 2010 to 2011 models.
tr4petty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2010, 08:38 AM   #63
rugsucka
2000 XJ Cherokee 

We just traded in our '08 KK for a Commander.

We had it for just over 2 years and were pleased. The skyslider gave us some grief at first, but our last TSB service silenced the wind noise for good.

We took a 3500km road trip early July and averaged 11.9 L/100 km or 20.9mph mixed driving.
We would not have traded in the Libby if we didn't want an extra row of seats.

It was my wife's jeep and I grew to love it a lot as well - I'm an XJ holdout still, but the KK grew on me for what it was used for.

I think it's a good choice for anyone looking to step up from a compact platform in the Patriot to a Mid Size Utility Vehicle. It is a far cry better than a Sante Fe or Escape.

I would own another, but my 4.0L engine won't die, and the Commander is mine in about 2 years.

I would pull the trigger on a '10 model if the price is right, and if you get the slider, you will enjoy the open roof feeling.
Unread 08-16-2010, 09:34 AM   #64
jtk

yeah I guess it is the choice between getting a good deal on the left-overs versus having a newer model to trade or sell down the road. If I knew I'd keep it for 200k miles it would be a no brainer. And, of course, I'd like to at least take a peak at the new model to understand what I'd be missing out on.

I assume August is "grand cherokee" month and they won't be detracting from that by having any KK announcements ...

I think I'll go look for some '10 KKs and see what types of flexibility the dealers are showing (plus the $2500 off isn't bad!).
jtk is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2010, 09:57 PM   #65
JSB Jeep
2006 LJ Wrangler 

3 Weeks ago my wife upgraded her Patriot with a 2010 Liberty. This is a very noticeable upgrade in my opinion. We went to the dealership on a rainy day and got the financing special with the cash incentives. I don't think you'll be disapointed. These things are nice!
JSB Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2010, 05:58 AM   #66
CajunPatriot
2011 KK Liberty 

Just picked mine up on Sat. (See KK Owners Picture Sticky) Traded in a 2007 Patriot Limited. Funny thing is the Patriot only had heated seats and Sirius and the Liberty Limited has the Comfort Package, Nav., and Sky Slider and I pay the same monthly note as I did with the Patriot. Can't beat that. I already am learning how to drive in ECO mode and so far I'm at 17.9 mpg. Hopefully with a little more break in period and a full syn oil change at 3k, it'll only get better.
CajunPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-08-2010, 01:01 PM   #67
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

DiggerFreek, That libby looks soooo hot! If it was a woman I would marry it!!!
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-16-2010, 03:32 PM   #68
mrsliredneck
2010 KK Liberty 

hey diggerfreek... how much lift u have on your KK and what kind?
mrsliredneck is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2010, 10:56 AM   #69
Elt31987

2008 KK Liberty 

He has a 4" JBA Adjust a Strut Lift
Daystar 2" Spacer Lift With SkyJacker Hydro Shocks
JBA Gen 5.5 Upper Control Arms
Rokmen Riddler 8.25 Differential Cover
2 KC Slimlite 100 Watt Driving Lights on JK Light Bar
245/75/16 All Terrains
Mopar Front Tow Hooks
Mopar Rear Tow Hook
Mopar Skids
Elt31987 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.