2009 Liberty Floor Pan flooded with water - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 2009 Liberty Floor Pan flooded with water

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 04-04-2011, 11:16 PM   #1
rdp8

2009 Liberty Floor Pan flooded with water

I have a 09 Liberty after warranty expired I started to notice the drivers side floor pan totally flooded. I`ve already know that`s water coming from a/c evaporator box. So, anybody know how to repair this problem or if there is any part diagram that helps how to reach the evaporator box and repair this problem?

rdp8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2011, 06:29 AM   #2
sloan74
2013 JK Wrangler 

Seal on the condenser maybe? See if you can dig up/google a manual perhaps and see if there is an easy way to get to it via diagram.
sloan74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2011, 01:43 PM   #3
griff02
2008 KK Liberty 

don't have any idea if this is related, but my passenger side was flooding with water every time it would rain. It was coming from a hole in the body behind the kick panel, draining down from somewhere. It appeared that it was supposed to be filled with foam, but apparently it had an air pocket or channel that did not get sealed. Anyway, I took a can of "great stuff" and sprayed it in the hole until it ran back out, and wa la, it was sealed off with foam. Hasn't leaked since.

Reason I mention this, is because there is an identical hole on the drivers side, but mine was sealed off correctly on that side. But if yours is getting wet without rain, I would say this is not related.
griff02 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.