2008 Running rough, down on power - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 2008 Running rough, down on power

Steinjager TJ tube doorsJK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!JK Rear Adjustable Control Arms!

Unread 06-29-2013, 11:04 AM   #1
chedderroll
2008 KK Liberty 

2008 Running rough, down on power

I have an '08 Liberty with 51K miles, about 2 weeks ago it started running rough on start-up and sluggish when accelerating. Originally thought I had bad fuel since the problems started shortly after a fill-up. With the check engine light on I checked the codes with P0300, and P0132 coming back. I replaced all the spark plugs thinking that might be the problem.

When the symptoms persisted I checked the codes again with P0301 now added to the previous. Today I replaced the #1 coil hoping to fix the problem which it didn't. Checked the codes again got P2302.

My question is where should I look now to remedy this problem?

chedderroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2013, 10:46 AM   #2
Slayers
2008 KK Liberty 

The second code is also attached to the coil.

I would start with swapping coil packs from another cylinder and make sure you pull the plug and check or replace it.

If you have the same problems after clearing the codes you will have to start testing wiring from the coil to the PCM.
Slayers is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.