23 - Body/Door - Front/PANEL, Door Trim/Removal
SEE FIGURE ONE (Top picture)
1. Using trim stick C-4755 or equivalent, remove the door handle trim bezel (3).
2. Remove the power window switch (2) and disconnect the electrical connector (1).
CAUTION: Do not attempt to remove the trim panel the conventional way. This door panel has hooks holding it to the door rather than push pins. Carefully follow these instructions in order to prevent unnecessary damage to the trim panel.
SEE FIGURE TWO (Bottom picture)
3. Using a very thin pry tool, release the cap screw cover (2) from the front door trim.
4. Remove the screws (1) from the front door trim.
5. Carefully remove the door trim panel from the door, by lifting upward until it is removed from the door lock and the mounting attachments (3) on the carrier plate.
Social Care Specialist
FIAT Chrysler Automobiles