2008 KK MaxCare Extended Warranty Price - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 2008 KK MaxCare Extended Warranty Price

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 08-02-2010, 08:11 AM   #1
rl1856

2008 KK MaxCare Extended Warranty Price

I have comitted to the purchase of a White 2008 Liberty, with 12,500 on the odometer, in showroom condition and verified as a one owner vehicle. $15,300 out the door from a Chrysler Dealer. It does have the remainder of the factory warranty, but I am also interested in the Max Care Extended Warranty. The dealer quoted me MSRP for the warranty and will not budge.

Who has the lowest price for the 7yr/100k $100 deductable Chrysler Max Care Warranty ?

Thank you,

Ross

rl1856 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.