08 Liberty Rear Window probs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 08 Liberty Rear Window probs

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitThe ALL NEW Factor 55 ProLink Winch Shackle Mounts availabFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-07-2013, 08:46 AM   #1
malt4101

08 Liberty Rear Window probs

Seem like this should be an easy solution, but have a weird problem. Neither of my rear windows will roll down. I have tried from drivers controls and each door with and without the safety switch engaged. Passenger window will roll down, but only from driver control too. What is really odd is that when you hold the button up, the dash lights dim for just a second, telling me that the switch is engaging the up side of the motor. Any ideas?

malt4101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 01:06 PM   #2
khalilw
2011 KK Liberty 

check the connectors inside the driver's door, remove door's inner panel and you will find 4 o 5 connectors next to the dashboard, don't be afraid of plug them in the wrong place because they won't plug in, they will only plug in the right hole.

You need to remove 2 screws before taking the panel out.

One of them is in the left bottom corner, its a little screw, the other one is next to the door handle, behind the plastic, remove that little panel that supports the handle and you'll be able to remove it.

With both screws removed, pull the door panel upwards and it will come out.
khalilw is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.