08 KK headlamp wiring colours - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 08 KK headlamp wiring colours

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 01-24-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
Korruptor

08 KK headlamp wiring colours

Does anyone know or have the diagram or what colour wire does what for the 08 KK?
I need to know the highbeam and lowbeam power wires for my aux light install.

I couldn't find it to save my own life. I found one for a 2004 KJ, but I somehow doubt the colours are the same.

Unread 01-28-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
Korruptor

Just for anyone who is interested.

I got the front headlight wiring diagram for a 2008 Jeep Liberty. I don't know if this is the same for earlier or later model years, but this is apparently pulled from the VIN for my jeep which is a 2008 Sport.

The dealer printed it out for me after I explained what I was doing and insisted I wouldn't melt the TIPM... hopefully I don't melt it...

Here it is.
wiring-chart.jpeg  
Unread 01-28-2011, 05:45 PM   #3
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Korruptor, Great find, but ALWAYS INSTALL AN IN-LINE FUSE WHEN CONNECTING ANY ELECTRICAL DEVICE TO THE LIBERTY
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
Korruptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRliBerty View Post
Korruptor, Great find, but ALWAYS INSTALL AN IN-LINE FUSE WHEN CONNECTING ANY ELECTRICAL DEVICE TO THE LIBERTY
\yes, for anyone doing something like this, use inline fuses.
I will be using a couple relays and several fuses near the battery and the lights themselves.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.