08 KK headlamp wiring colours - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > 08 KK headlamp wiring colours

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right here

Unread 01-24-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
Korruptor

08 KK headlamp wiring colours

Does anyone know or have the diagram or what colour wire does what for the 08 KK?
I need to know the highbeam and lowbeam power wires for my aux light install.

I couldn't find it to save my own life. I found one for a 2004 KJ, but I somehow doubt the colours are the same.

Unread 01-28-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
Korruptor

Just for anyone who is interested.

I got the front headlight wiring diagram for a 2008 Jeep Liberty. I don't know if this is the same for earlier or later model years, but this is apparently pulled from the VIN for my jeep which is a 2008 Sport.

The dealer printed it out for me after I explained what I was doing and insisted I wouldn't melt the TIPM... hopefully I don't melt it...

Here it is.
wiring-chart.jpeg  
Unread 01-28-2011, 05:45 PM   #3
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Korruptor, Great find, but ALWAYS INSTALL AN IN-LINE FUSE WHEN CONNECTING ANY ELECTRICAL DEVICE TO THE LIBERTY
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2011, 07:39 PM   #4
Korruptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRliBerty View Post
Korruptor, Great find, but ALWAYS INSTALL AN IN-LINE FUSE WHEN CONNECTING ANY ELECTRICAL DEVICE TO THE LIBERTY
\yes, for anyone doing something like this, use inline fuses.
I will be using a couple relays and several fuses near the battery and the lights themselves.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.