This is the best lift I have seen lately, also one of the most budget rewarding.
Suggested Retail: $329.00
The Rock Krawler 3.5 Inch X Factor System for the Jeep Liberty KK has been engineered to improve your KK's off-road ability while maintaining excellent street manors, providing simple installation and a lifetime of durability. Rock Krawler replaces the factory cast strut forks with new high quality precision welded laser cut steel units that are made from 1/4" thick material. This maintains the factory travel range and ride quality from the OEM front strut. In the rear, simple poly spring spacers are installed under the factory coil springs. By using this lift method you are assured a factory like ride that will remain sag free for life. The system is a complete bolt in product that is completely reversable. This is the best 3.5 Inch system on the market for Liberty KK's and is backed by our lifetime guarentee.
1) Complete bolt in system.
2) Allows for 31" x 10.5" tires with little to no fender modifications (rim offset dependent on wheel well mods).
3) Factory like ride quality.
4) Improved off-road ability.
5) Vehicle is easily returned to stock which makes it perfect for lease units. Go ahead and trash the KK and turn it back in when your lease is up!
(2) precision welded strut forks made from 1/4 thick laser cut steel, (2) poly spring spacers, hardware, and detailed instructions.
Notes: Provides approximately 3.5" of lift in the front and 2" in the rear for a nice level stance. Can be used with OEM rear shocks. Rear shocks that are 2" longer than OE are recommended, but not required for installation
2008 Sport Liberty
Cold air intake*Trush (magnaflow) turbo muffler* Hypertech power program*
Hood Prop mod. Battery Quick Release mod.
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)