Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > Weekend Warrior

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Weekend Warrior Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Weekend Warrior

Email Bookmark Print
chopperkid2000

Auburn

Jeep Information

Year:2006

Model:Lj wrangler

Engine:4.0

Transmission:NSG 370

Transfer Case:231 w/sye and t.w. drive shaft ucf belly pan

Front Axle:D30 w/ Yukon zip locker

Rear Axle:D44 w/ Yukon zip locker

Axle Gear Ratio:4.56

Suspension:Currie 4" Hvy duty springs, JKS control arms ORO dual stage sway bar

Tires:BFG 35" KM2's

Wheels:Ultra 164

Armor:Metal Cloak frt & rear fenders/flares - Hanson sliders

Recovery Gear:X20 8000 Winch, Strap, Jack etc.

Accessories:Metal Cloak Frt. bumper, CB, Best top tire carrier

Future Modifications:Trussed and gussets

Here's my money taker. It's work in progress as always. I originally put on a Rough country 4" x series lift. I had to tighten the bushings twice in 1500 miles. The tool to tighten them were Sh*T to say the least. Biggest waste of money thus far. I have replaced the springs, shocks and control arms. I still have the adjustable track bars frt. and rear. Live and learn !!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Idwheelthat

View Idwheelthat's Jeep
12-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Nice lj, are your wheels 10.5 or 12.5 wide? And, just from one who has done a Body lift on my lj, its not worth it with a 4" lift. The transmission crossmember sticks out like a sore thumb, it would be better to save your money for a tummy tuck (not that I'm implying anything )

chopperkid2000

View chopperkid2000's Jeep
12-20-2011, 07:06 PM
are your wheels 10.5 or 12.5 wide?
They are 15X10"S

And, just from one who has done a Body lift on my lj, its not worth it with a 4" lift. The transmission crossmember sticks out like a sore thumb,

The reason I was thinking of doing this. Is because when the tires wear out - I will likely go 35". Not sure yet though.

it would be better to save your money for a tummy tuck (not that I'm implying anything )

Are there any tucks that don't need to add the shifter cable etc. to it..

Thanks for your reply. Just may help me decide what I want this to grow up to be.