Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > TRV (Toyota Rescue Vehicle)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

TRV (Toyota Rescue Vehicle) Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

TRV (Toyota Rescue Vehicle)

Email Bookmark Print

HI808LJ

Honolulu

Jeep Information

Year:2005

Model:wrangler unlimited

only reason i named my jeep TRV is because of a few reasons: 1. in Hawaii majority of the people here drive Toyota's 2. there aren't to many jeepers originally from here 3. i seem to find a lot of "TRD" Toyota's getting stuck out here but i have yet to pull out a jeep, hence the birth of the TRV Jeep.
...on a side note my LJ is stock and is not a Rubicon and is still rescuing heavily modded Toyota's out here... my mods will fallow later and will keep you posted

Ok here is the update:
Added stock JK coils front and back
Pro comp 3000 shocks
1 3/4 daystar coil spacers
Accomplished about 2" of lift with this and it rides like a dream on/off the road
Also added a hard top for my new baby girl that will be here in September

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

JEEPtot
View JEEPtot's Jeep
07-09-2011, 10:57 PM
TRV (Toyota Rescue Vehicle)
Why the JK coils?
And can you post photos?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.