Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > TRV (Toyota Rescue Vehicle)

Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

TRV (Toyota Rescue Vehicle) Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

TRV (Toyota Rescue Vehicle)

Email Bookmark Print

HI808LJ

Honolulu

Jeep Information

Year:2005

Model:wrangler unlimited

only reason i named my jeep TRV is because of a few reasons: 1. in Hawaii majority of the people here drive Toyota's 2. there aren't to many jeepers originally from here 3. i seem to find a lot of "TRD" Toyota's getting stuck out here but i have yet to pull out a jeep, hence the birth of the TRV Jeep.
...on a side note my LJ is stock and is not a Rubicon and is still rescuing heavily modded Toyota's out here... my mods will fallow later and will keep you posted

Ok here is the update:
Added stock JK coils front and back
Pro comp 3000 shocks
1 3/4 daystar coil spacers
Accomplished about 2" of lift with this and it rides like a dream on/off the road
Also added a hard top for my new baby girl that will be here in September

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

JEEPtot
View JEEPtot's Jeep
07-09-2011, 10:57 PM
TRV (Toyota Rescue Vehicle)
Why the JK coils?
And can you post photos?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.