Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > The Time Machine

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in StockSavvy Aluminum Bumpers

The Time Machine Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

The Time Machine

Email Bookmark Print

TFERV
Goshen

Jeep Information

Year:2004

Model:Wrangler Unlimited (LJ)

Engine:4.0L I6

Transmission:42 RLE (4 Speed Auto)

Transfer Case:NV231

Front Axle:D30

Rear Axle:D44

Axle Gear Ratio:3.72

Suspension:4" Suspension Lift

Tires:33x12.5x15 Falken Rocky Mountain

Wheels:15" Polished Aluminum

Armor:Aftermarket front and rear bumpers

Recovery Gear:These Hands

Accessories:Bestop Trektop NX, K&N Cold Air Intake, Step bars, head & tail light black euro guards, black door hinges, CB

Future Modifications:Black-out my wheels, Neoprene Seat Covers, Grill Guard with off-road lights, swaybar disconnects

"The Time Machine" because all mods end up taking 4 times longer to install for one reason or another.

I have priviously owned 2 ZJs but have always wanted a Wrangler. I just got engaged (1/5/13) so I had to sell my car to buy a cheaper vehicle for me and another for my wife to be. I decided it was time to get a Wrangler. I found this one for sale at a great deal and couldn't resist.
Happy Jeeping! See you out there!

Update (5/30/13): A few more things I added:
-Added black Euro Headlight Guards & painted the bezels
-Mounted an old '70s CB (grandpa gave me) down by my left foot, antenna mounted to the tire carrier
-Installed oversized 5x7" speakers to the dash and 6.5" speakers in the sound bar
-Added more suspension lift: 2.5" spacer lift to the front and 1.5" spacer lift to the rear, Rough Country Steering Stabilizer, 4 Skyjacker Shocks, Skyjacker rear track bar relocation bracket (front already has a JKS adjustable track bar), and a 1.5" transfer case drop bar. It now has about 4" (front) 4.5" (rear) of total suspension lift.
-I sold my old top with a busted zipper and for just a little more I bought a Bestop Trektop NX. Really like it! More quiet and the fast back look is pretty cool.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

TFERV
View TFERV's Jeep
02-19-2013, 09:14 PM
Question?!
My wheels are getting spotted up from road salt. Should I paint them black? Thanks for your input.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.