Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > Olivia

Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearUCF Black Friday SaleLOCKERS!!!! - ARB, Auburn, Detroit, Eaton, OX, Spartan, Yu

Olivia Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Olivia

Email Bookmark Print

emt0199419
Missoula

Jeep Information

Year:2006

Model:LJ

Engine:4.0L

Transmission:NSG370

Transfer Case:NV241

Front Axle:Dana 44

Rear Axle:Dana 44

Axle Gear Ratio:4.10

Suspension:Stock

Tires:31" Goodyear MT/R

Wheels:Stock 16s

Armor:Go There Engineering bumper, plastic rocker things

Recovery Gear:8000lb Warn winch

Accessories:Line-X'd all throughout, dual Optima yellow-tops, Mean Green HO alternator, stock hardtop, 2x KCs bumper-mounted

Future Modifications:Hopefully an LCOG build, 2-3" lift with 35's and Metalcloaks, more recovery/trail-clearing equipment

Figred I'd share my 06 LJ. Hughesville Volunteer Fire Department in Southern Maryland was selling their brush Jeep due to lack of use, they'd owned it for 6 years and it only went on twenty-some-odd runs (third pic is of it before they sold it to me...had lights/siren, communications equipment and a 50gal water tank with pump for brush fires; still has dual Optima yellow-tops and heavy duty alternator for running that stuff). I was looking for a Jeep after selling my 03 Cobra (moving from MD to MT, I had to...not the easiest thing I've ever done) and a buddy called me the morning the FD put this on their lawn. Went and laid claim to it an hour later, for FAR less than blue book. 2006 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited, Go There Engineering front bumper, 8000lb Warn winch and KC Lights, with only 7,500 miles after 7 years (decals and emergency lights were obviously removed prior to sale). Now has 17,000 miles, master brake cylinder/proportioning valve and throwout bearing are starting to act up, and I'm ready to finally get to work on this thing! Gonna drop a Spec Stage 3+ clutch in, 17" Brembo upgrade, put a Whipple on...damn, old habits die hard. I want to go the unconventional route of an LCOG build, though I know I'm in for an empty bank account and long nights doing research. Next purchase is tires/wheels, contemplating on a lift as well, but won't be doing anything til I read more threads. Ready for spring and the top is finally coming off. Always looking for other Jeepers near Missoula (read: anywhere in western MT) for trails or brews! Thanks for looking!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.