Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > New LJ in VA

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

New LJ in VA Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

New LJ in VA

Email Bookmark Print

redrider106

Jeep Information

Just went to MD to pick up a jeep I been wanting for a long time!! 2005 jeep wrangler unlimited rubicon!!! And it's the Sahara edition #710 of 1000. The Sahara edition doesn't mean a thing to me but it is a nice bonus. Right now the PO has it siting on 31's with a 2" body lift and 2" spacers but I see the 5.5 rubicon express in its near future with 35 BFG KM2's. She is going to be a weekend warrior vehicle mainly for our beaches but will see the blue ridge mountains often to do some crawling.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.