Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > My Blacked Out LJ

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

My Blacked Out LJ Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

My Blacked Out LJ

Email Bookmark Print
Hesher420

Milwaukee WI

Jeep Information

Year:2006

Model:Unlimited

Engine:4.0

Transmission:42rle

Transfer Case:NV231 Command-Trac

Front Axle:D30

Rear Axle:D44

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:2.25

Tires:BFG AT KO 31X10.50R15

Wheels:Cragar soft 8's w/ Country Crock center caps & Gorilla Black chrome lug nuts

Armor:Rokmen TT, engine, gas tank, & steering box skid---AtoZ Fab. front/rear bumpers & Rocker gaurds

Recovery Gear:AtoZ bumpers with shackle blocks front and rear along with stock tow hooks

Accessories:Custom license plate bracket, Iggee Seat Covers, Herculinered tub, Cobra CB radio

Future Modifications:Riddler diff covers, winch

I purchased my '06 LJ in February of '08. It was completely stock, the hard top had never even been off, and the the soft top was in the Chrysler shipping wrap yet.

Since then I have armored it enough to get it through the moderate wheelin trails that I enjoy unscathed. I have put on 3.5" of lift overall along with high clearance gas tank and transfer case skids to get the most out of the lift.

I still plan to install Riddler diff covers and a winch.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.