Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > Merry Christmas Everyone. Here is my New to Me TJ

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Merry Christmas Everyone. Here is my New to Me TJ Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Merry Christmas Everyone. Here is my New to Me TJ

Email Bookmark Print
SSAdrenaline
Winnipeg

Jeep Information

Hey there everyone,
I would like to thank everyone that gave me advice when I was looking around at jeeps and for all the support that came with my indissisioness. Anyway here are a few pics of my Chrismas Gift to me from me.
Its a 2005 Jeep TJ Unlimited with 50000 Kilometers.

My first thing that I will be doing reguarless if it needs it or not is to replace the OPDA with a new OEM and put a Stripperman Kit on it. No worries after this I, at least in my mind wich is all that matters.

The next thing is to take off those light brakets on the front window. Im also going to go that overflow fix if it hasnt been done to it already.

After these few minor things I want to drive it.
IT does ride very well I think and is quite confortable for me.
Let me know what you guys think.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.