Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > Loretta Jane

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Loretta Jane Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Loretta Jane

Email Bookmark Print

wranglerfire
Aliso Viejo

Jeep Information

Year:2005

Model:LJ Sport Unlimited

Engine:4.0L I-6

Transmission:42RLE-Auto

Transfer Case:NV241

Front Axle:D30

Rear Axle:D44

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:Stock

Tires:30" Michelin LTX M/S

Wheels:Stock

Armor:T-case and tranny skids

Recovery Gear:None

Accessories:None

Future Modifications:First steps: replace blown subwoofer, spacers, tires/wheels

Purchased March 27, 2011 with 70K miles, clean title, nearly perfect condition. I am the second owner. This is my first Jeep and definitely not the last. Mods in the coming weeks: replace blown subwoofer, spacers w/ tires and wheels, and exhaust. This is my local daily driver but am looking to build a light trail rig for the weekend backcountry trips and to haul a few kayaks and surfboards around. Let me know what you think!

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.