User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > Lj

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Iron Rock Offroad products - get them from Kolak!SWAG Off Road Knock Out Punch Set (7) Pieces (Tube Sizes)

Lj Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Email Bookmark Print

Jeep Information

Model:Wrangler Unlimited

Transfer Case:NP231

Front Axle:D30 lp

Rear Axle:D44

Axle Gear Ratio:3.73

Suspension:Rough Country 2.5" progressive spring w/ .75" spacer

Tires:33x12.50r15 Falken Wildpeak A/T's

Wheels:Stock Ravines 15x8

Armor:OR-FAB tube rear bumper, modified stock front

Recovery Gear:3"x30' Smittybuilt recovery strap

Accessories:Adjustabe front lower CA's, Rusty's Adj. front TB

Future Modifications:Adjustable contol arms w/ JJ's, MML, SYE and 'shaft, TT, maybe Novak cable shift, snorkel?

It's my DD and my family's offroad adventure machine. It drives pretty good but I wish I would of heard of JeepForum and read some buildups before I performed the lift. Live and learn, right?

Login Or Register To Post Comments

View ActionSports's Jeep
09-30-2015, 09:31 AM
Lift question
I just bought a 2006 Unlimited. It's all stock but I'm getting ready to do a small lift, wheels and tires. I was just told that a 2.5" Rough Country lift and gas shocks with progressive springs would ride better than stock. I saw that you said that you wish you would have seen the Jeep Forum before you did your lift, why is that? Are you not happy with it? Thanks for any help.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.