Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > Lift kit question

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff's Monster Shock Brackets!

Lift kit question Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Lift kit question

Email Bookmark Print
nectars

Jeep Information

E everyone I am new Here but I feel like we are all old friends with how much I read everyone's posts. Unbelievably helpful for some one who as just recently purchased his dream car. My 06 unlimited jeep green. So I started with budget lift kit and next is wheels and tires. My question is that my lift kit which was four skyjacker shocks and 4 2" spacers did not raise my jeep to be level. Is this common? My back seems to be a good bit higher. Should I take out the back spacers? Kind of defeats the purpose of purchasing the package. Was it not installed properly? It seems like everyone sells a kit like this and from all the pics I have seen on the forums, all seem to be a lot more level. Help quick please, my new 33 mtzs and pro comp 7069s will be here soon and I need el jeep looking just right. This for any help.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.