Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > Lift kit question

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFAlloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Lift kit question Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Lift kit question

Email Bookmark Print
nectars

Jeep Information

E everyone I am new Here but I feel like we are all old friends with how much I read everyone's posts. Unbelievably helpful for some one who as just recently purchased his dream car. My 06 unlimited jeep green. So I started with budget lift kit and next is wheels and tires. My question is that my lift kit which was four skyjacker shocks and 4 2" spacers did not raise my jeep to be level. Is this common? My back seems to be a good bit higher. Should I take out the back spacers? Kind of defeats the purpose of purchasing the package. Was it not installed properly? It seems like everyone sells a kit like this and from all the pics I have seen on the forums, all seem to be a lot more level. Help quick please, my new 33 mtzs and pro comp 7069s will be here soon and I need el jeep looking just right. This for any help.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.