Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > KPalm7 LJ

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

KPalm7 LJ Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

KPalm7 LJ

Email Bookmark Print
kpalm7
Reno

Jeep Information

Year:2006

Model:LJ Wrangler Unlimited Sport

Engine:4.0 I6

Transmission:NSG370 :-(

Transfer Case:NP231

Front Axle:HP44, spooled with radius arms and coilovers, full width

Rear Axle:Dana 44 with Eaton E-locker and wheel spacers

Axle Gear Ratio:Good question...

Suspension:Skyjacker Coilovers up front with modified Ford radius arms, Skyjacker/Custom (long?) arm lowers ~6" lift, short arm uppers. To be fixed upon rear axle upgrade.

Tires:35x12.50R15 AT's for the winter and 35x12.50R15 MT's for the summer

Wheels:Steelies

Armor:Front Genright stubby (adding grille hoop and stinger eventually), Rear Shittybilt Clasic swing-out tire carrier

Recovery Gear:New winch in the works, couple of hilifts, straps, shackles

Future Modifications:Getting a new winch, dropping the t-case drop, considering changing the front spool to a selectable locker (unless gears are 3.73s are less, then I'd need two new lockers, and a regear to be worth spending the money), sliders, CB radio, ham radio, eventually I'll go with a bigger rear axle and 37s, OBA, weldernator (if I can fit both)

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.