Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > KPalm7 LJ

Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

KPalm7 LJ Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

KPalm7 LJ

Email Bookmark Print
kpalm7
Reno

Jeep Information

Year:2006

Model:LJ Wrangler Unlimited Sport

Engine:4.0 I6

Transmission:NSG370 :-(

Transfer Case:NP231

Front Axle:HP44, spooled with radius arms and coilovers, full width

Rear Axle:Dana 44 with Eaton E-locker and wheel spacers

Axle Gear Ratio:Good question...

Suspension:Skyjacker Coilovers up front with modified Ford radius arms, Skyjacker/Custom (long?) arm lowers ~6" lift, short arm uppers. To be fixed upon rear axle upgrade.

Tires:35x12.50R15 AT's for the winter and 35x12.50R15 MT's for the summer

Wheels:Steelies

Armor:Front Genright stubby (adding grille hoop and stinger eventually), Rear Shittybilt Clasic swing-out tire carrier

Recovery Gear:New winch in the works, couple of hilifts, straps, shackles

Future Modifications:Getting a new winch, dropping the t-case drop, considering changing the front spool to a selectable locker (unless gears are 3.73s are less, then I'd need two new lockers, and a regear to be worth spending the money), sliders, CB radio, ham radio, eventually I'll go with a bigger rear axle and 37s, OBA, weldernator (if I can fit both)

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.