Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > Infidel

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Infidel Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

Infidel

Email Bookmark Print
sreece
payson

Jeep Information

Year:2004

Model:Wrangler Unlimited

Engine:4.0

Transmission:42rle

Transfer Case:np231

Front Axle:dana 30 w/ aussie locker

Rear Axle:dana 44

Axle Gear Ratio:4.56

Suspension:Teraflex 3"

Tires:BFG 33x12.50x15 All terrain

Wheels:American Racina alloys

Future Modifications:Warn winch, new front and rear bumpers, and rocker panel guards.

My new to me 2004 LJ. Had 3.73 gears in it when I got it, and being a 4 speed auto, it was GUTLESS. Now has 4.56 gears and an Aussie locker in the front (love it). Gets much better MPG now and has plenty of power. It's my daily driver but I live 3 hours from Moab so it will be seeing some slick rock soon. I can't wait. Had an 01 TJ 5 speed with similar mods but no front locker that I took to Moab a few times. That one was unstopable, I can only imagine how this one will do.

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

TFERV
View TFERV's Jeep
01-18-2013, 11:53 AM
Nice Trektop!
I'm thinking about getting a Trektop for my LJ. My biggest consern is that the rear seat's head room will be cramped because the top is lowered to the roll bar.
How is the head room in the back seat? Thanks!

Bobbyfullen
View Bobbyfullen's Jeep
12-13-2013, 10:47 PM
I like it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.