Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > 2004 Yellow LJ restoration "trunk monkey school bus"

NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!

2004 Yellow LJ restoration "trunk monkey school bus" Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

2004 Yellow LJ restoration "trunk monkey school bus"

Email Bookmark Print

ATJfan

Savannah

Jeep Information

Always wanted an LJ, so I finally bit the bullet. It was a insurance auction vehicle due to a roll over. What is different about this build is I have been working overseas for three years. I am 7400 miles away. I bought the jeep over the phone from Gary and Wade at RacewayAuto.com in Savannah, TN. Seats, grill and windshield frame are from Roger at RacewayAuto.com. All of the body work is being done by Scottie Brown at Brown's Auto Body in Savannah, TN. He recommended going with aftermarket fenders and a aftermarket hood. The winch is a Warn xd9000i from Craig's list. Front and rear bumpers are from ebay. The bestop soft top is from ebay. Still looking at lift options for cargo not crawling. I got to see the LJ in person back in December. My daughter always wanted a yellow vehicle till the day I bought one. Now she likes blue. Let's see what she thinks when the weather warms up. https://plus.google.com/photos/10838...COi6zb_70I3bXg

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.