Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > LJ Wrangler > 06 Stienbock Rubicon

2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

06 Stienbock Rubicon Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep LJ Wrangler Next Jeep

06 Stienbock Rubicon

Email Bookmark Print
gebirgziege
Salem, Oregon, Capitol City - 503

Jeep Information

I didn't even know there was a place for just LJs and I've been on this site for 3+ years! Epic!!!

Anyways, she's a black on black cascade mountain climbing machine.
Only been stuck once but that was because the track bar relocator bracket sheared in half.
Pulls a tent trailer on the sand everywhere we could imagine going. Pulls a boat perfectly. This thing is amazing!

Traded my 04 TJ SE for it and couldn't have been happier. Can't believe it's been 2 years last April.
My wife is hott, but she cheated on me, took my son, and left the state.
Lately, I have noticed my jeep is hotter, and she would take my son with me wherever we went, never let me down, costs less, went hunting and fishing with me, listens well and doesn't complain when I take her top off in public, bathe her, or when I beat the crap out of her in the woods.
Thank god my wife didn't try and take it.

The only things I don't like are:
•The turning radius isn't as good as TJs... Gas is bad, but that's a jeep thing we all understand. I wish we had little turbo diesels in em.

Still to do:
5inch Clayton long arm lift with original powder coated rubicon wheels on 35"s, cage, cai, headers, shift kit, 4.88s, hard top, oba, mastercraft seats, rear antilock, hand throttle, and of course- a .30 caliber machine gun mounted a top the roll cage.

Tags
None

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.