Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Jeep Registry > JK Wrangler > The Zohan

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

The Zohan Jeep Registry
Previous Jeep JK Wrangler Next Jeep

The Zohan

Email Bookmark Print
sjmacg
milwaukee

Jeep Information

Year:2012

Model:JK Dallas Mod Starwood Unlimited

Engine:new one

Transmission:auto

Transfer Case:std

Front Axle:"

Rear Axle:"

Axle Gear Ratio:"

Suspension:4" lift

Tires:35" Nittos

Wheels:17" 35s

Armor:Kevlar full body armor

Recovery Gear:Smittybuilt 10K winch

Accessories:4 Big lites, custom leather int. head/tailite guards,

Future Modifications:smittybuilt side guards/steps/front end protector installed

Lots of feedback on this one. People just feel compelled to stop and talk about it. Seems to put the excitement back into Jeep ownership. Does the job for me! The Kevlar total immersion liner is worth every cent. Not only looks fantastic, but totally rock/scratch proof, never needs washing, impervious to the elements. Unbelievable!! Also soundproofs the whole vehicle!! Coolest one out there...can't figure out how to add a pic! Help?

Tags
None

Login Or Register To Post Comments

nengaku
View nengaku's Jeep
05-10-2012, 05:32 PM
I'm using the iPhone app and there is a button labeled "advanced" in the upper right corner (or just"+" when I turn my phone vertical). You can either link or upload from there. Tell us more about this Kevlar total immersion liner! Who? Where? How much?

sjmacg
View sjmacg's Jeep
05-13-2012, 01:55 PM
Zohan Piccs!!!!!!!
Allrighty then. I'm gonna try to up load a coupla more pics. If no luck, I will just have to asume that AOL is too incompatible and give it up!! Try starwoodmotors.com. those guys are the best!!
I Think I got it....? Let me know, OK? That's it- the whole vehicle is disassembled, then sprayed with a very thick layer of kevlar based spray. Several layers, I believe. The consistency of the thickness is amazing, looks like a factory job i every way. Keeps a brilliant shine and scratch,dent, abrasion resistant, stuff is just amazing. Get stopped on the street daily (multiple times daily!) for questions about it. Don't have to wash it, ever. More later on, we'll see if this one takes. -Scott

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.